Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Codex Entry: Castellan Jason Johnson.

The one who this is written for, his name is Jason Johnson. From what we've gathered, he enjoys playing Dungeons and Dragons on weekends and listens to loud music classified as 'Metal'. He has a large black Rottwieler / German Shepard named Queen who is his best friend.  He has lived Fifteen years so far and will turn Sixteen on December seventh.  He is in Eleventh grade and has a tendency to throw rocks at the sky, just to see if they'll hit the heavens. He has three rules to his existence


1] He has no religion, he feels it only hinders him in his quest to be an author.
2] He follows Honor, Justice, Ambition,  Wisdom, and Chivalry
3] It's not  really a rule, but a hobby. He likes Space Marines, which is the very reason it's written this way.


(P.S.: Yes I put this in third person, I enjoy third person, and Castellan is just another name for the Leader of the Black Templar Space Marines. =] )

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see more stuff from you. (I like #1 and #2 a lot.)

    --Ms. Thoma

    ReplyDelete
  2. jason i love you and your third person thingie!!! and that is precisely why Shaquanna is also (trying) to do the same thing. =) She is about to give your post a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah-Yah. Glad to hear from you to mom. Hey, I started writing a book recently (In spite of my dog, who kinda hates me for it) If I do end up publishing it, I'll be sure to get you a copy, on the house

    ~Jason Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah-Yah, thank you Shaqunna, he says your awesome and he'll be right back, he's currently solving a brain problem

    ~Chad Noir Angellus

    ReplyDelete